Acronis Backup Cloud equips service providers with a comprehensive, yet simple, complete, and cost-effective hybrid backup and recovery solution that solves their customers’ data protection problems. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis Backup Cloud is a highly customisable and reliable service that backs up data from any source and recovers data to any destination and system.
With zero entry costs that eliminate any up-front investment, Acronis Backup Cloud lets service providers get to market fast to deliver more value to their customers, expand their customer base, reduce churn, realise incremental revenues, and quickly grow their backup as a service (BAAS) business.
Rapid Time To Market
Acronis Backup Cloud provides your customers with a best-in-class data protection solution that is easy, complete, and safe:
- Easy — Easy and quick to deploy and manage; customers are up and running in no time with a powerful local and cloud backup and recovery service
- Complete — Protects the entire physical, virtual, and hybrid infrastructure and applications, including mobile devices, cloud workloads, and Microsoft Office 365 mailboxes
- Safe — Provides SSL in-transit and at-rest AES 256 encryption and Tier-IV designed, SSAE-16 certified Acronis Data Centers
Acronis also helps service providers get to market quickly by providing:
- Sales and marketing collateral
- Joint marketing initiatives
- Training and certification
Acronis Backup Cloud is designed with service providers in mind by offering:
- Unified management of customers in up to three rebrandable channel levels
- Unlimited tenants on every channel level under one partner subscription
- All available features enabled by the Acronis AnyData Engine
- Increased productivity and single-pane-of-glass management for your professionals
Acronis’ new generation cloud solution for channel distribution provides:
- Reduced management effort with a customer self-service backup monitor that lets customers monitor and control their own backups
- Built-in sign-up for partners and customers to help quickly on-board customers
- Reduced management effort with automatic deployment, updates, and management of all software functionalities
- Complete control over usage tracking and reporting on all channel levels
- Seamless integration with the management systems/environments you already use to improve automation and opportunities for packaging
- These are all backed by Acronis’ years of experience in the backup and recovery industry and thousands of data protection deployments in a cloud environment.
- The core new generation data protection technology that captures, stores, recovers, controls, and lets you access data in virtual, physical, cloud, and mobile environments.
- A modular architecture so you can use one or more Acronis products — designed and optimized for a specific workload — and add on and blend additional products as your technology infrastructure evolves.
A single technology, fueled by over 100 patents, that combines data backup, bare-metal restore, migration, system deployment, recovery, and access whether your data resides on-premises, in the cloud, or in remote offices.